USI Affinity is pleased to partner with the Pennsylvania Bar Association
to bring you, the member, exclusive insurance products of exceptional value and quality. We understand that your reputation and assets are the foundation of your success. That is why we are pleased to offer 11 products to you, your family and your organization. These options not only help you custom-tailor your protection, but ensure that you pay only for what you need.
Lawyers' Professional Liability
To receive a free quote or apply online, click here
- Or Download a Premium Indication Form
Medical (Download a Census Form)
- Variety of PPO and High Deductible Health Plans available to Sole Proprietors and groups of all sizes.
- All plans are guaranteed issue. There are no medical questions. Participation guidelines apply.
- Choice of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing modes.
- Groups with 20-50 participants may select two medical plans, groups of 51+ may select up to 3 plans.
- Guaranteed issue for both Basic and Comprehensive options
- No deductibles, 100% benefit for preventive, basic, diagnostic and minor restorations
- 70% benefit for Periodontics; 50% benefit on Prosthetics, Crowns, & Orthodontics
- No medical underwriting, participation guidelines only
- Flexible billing schedule: monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual
- Free Standing experience rated plans with annual vision benefits
- Community based vision riders
- Extensive provider network
Back to top
Business Overhead Expense
- Pays Covered Expenses (Actual Overhead Expenses of Your Office) for 24 Months
- Waiver of Premium Included
- Guaranteed Purchase Option Available
- Choose Your Monthly Benefit
Group Term Life Insurance (Download Brochure) (Download Application)
- Member, Spouse & Employees are Eligible
- Benefit Amounts from $50,000 - $1,000,000
- Volume Discounts
- Accelerated Death Benefit
- Non-Smoker Discount
- Waiver of Premium
- AD&D Option Dependent Children Coverage Optional
- Renewable to age 80
- Guarantee Issue offer for New Members under age 50
Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance
(Download Brochure) (Download Application)
- Benefit Amounts From $50,000 - $1,000,000
- Rates Guaranteed For 10 Years
- Coverage Renewable To Age 75
- Volume Discounts
- Preferred Rates For Qualified Non-Smokers
- Portable Protection – Opportunity for coverage to stay with you.
- 30-Day “Free-Look” Provision
- Benefit Level That Never Decreases
Back to top
Disability Income Insurance
- Your “Own Occupation” Protection
- Choice of Benefit Periods, Benefit Amounts & Waiting Periods to customize a Plan that meets your individual needs.
- Waiver of Premium During a Period of Disability
- Survivor Benefit Included
- Optional Riders: Residual Benefits, Cost of Living Adjustment, Guaranteed Purchase Option & Recovery Benefit Option
Long Term Care
- Members and spouses eligible to apply to age 80
- 30-day free look
- Spousal/Domestic partner discounts available
- Preferred Health Discount available
- 2-year Prepayment Discount available
- Choice of Indemnity or Reimbursement plan
- Inability to perform at least two activities of daily living to be eligible for benefits
Accidental Death & Loss Of Use
- Benefit for Injury from Covered Accidents – Accident, Death or Loss of Use
- Permanent & Total Disability Due to Injury
- Family Coverage Available
- Survivor Benefit
- $25,000 - $300,000 Principal Sum
Directors and Officers Liability
Directors and Officers can be sued over their decisions by a host of constituents.
We offer a variety of protection options for the leaders of not-for-profit organizations.
Auto, Home and Renters Insurance
- Available through Liberty Mutual
- Click Here to get a quote or apply online
- Pays You Up To $300 Per Day When You Are Hospitalized
- Benefits Paid from the First Day of Hospitalization
- Double Benefit Paid for Intensive Care
- Guaranteed Issuance – with no health questions or medical exams
- Optional Full Family Protection
Back to top
For more information on any of these products – including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions – please contact the Administrator, USI Affinity
The Group Term Life Plan, Group 10-Year Level Term Life Plan and the Disability Income Plan are Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue, New York NY 10010
On Policy Form GMR
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability. New York Life's state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.
USI Affinity’s state of domicile is Pennsylvania.
AR Ins. Lic # is 325944
CA Ins. Lic # is OG11911