When claims happen, you need immediate service and response from someone who knows your business.
Travelers Claim Organization
- More than 13,000 employees across the country.
- More than 100 offices and additional points of service supporting all 50 states and four countries.
- Each year, Travelers receives more than one million loss notices and pays out more than 14 billion dollars.
- Travelers' employee-staffed claim reporting hotlines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to make sure we are there to help our customers wherever and whenever losses occur.
Report Your Claim Day or Night, 365 Days a Year
Claim Hotline (800) 238-6225 (multilingual resources available)
To assist you with easy and efficient reporting of your claim, simply click here. From here you can report a claim on-line, utilize reporting forms or obtain phone numbers. This site will walk you step -by-step through the the process of information gathering and claim reporting.
Exceptional Customer Service
- Prompt contact – usually within 24 hours of notice of loss.
- Knowledgeable, highly-trained claim professionals handle all aspects of your loss.
- Automatic filing of applicable First Report of Injury forms for workers compensation claims.
- Access to local network medical/pharmaceutical providers and cleaning referral services or auto repair shops are available as needed.
Unique Services In-Synch With Your Business Needs:
- Travelers' claim professionals make prompt contact (usually on the same or next business day that the claim was
reported) and can be out to inspect property quickly, often within 48 hours.
- Claim professional expertise is matched to type, size and complexity of claim
- Dedicated Catastrophe Response Teams are on call around-the-clock and prepared to respond to disaster
anywhere in the country within 24 hours
General Liability and Auto Liability Claims
- Local presence enables on-site investigation and face-to-face contact when needed.
- Dedicated Major Case Unit, averaging 20 years of technical experience, handles the most complex and/or severe claims.
- A dedicated team of more than 675 General Liability claim professionals and 1,000 Auto Liability and First-Party Medical claim professionals countrywide.
Auto Physical Damage Claims
- A team of more than 1,000 auto claim professionals focus on Physical Damage claims and 850 highly-trained auto appraisers countrywide can be out to inspect vehicles within 48 hours— if not sooner.
- More than half of Travelers' auto appraisers have earned the highly regarded Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) damage analysis and estimating certification, and 100 percent of Travelers' New York appraisal staff is I-CAR® Gold certified
- ConciergeCLAIM program, in over 45 locations, provides timely, guaranteed repairs for private passenger vehicles, light to medium duty work trucks and cargo vans.
Workers Compensation Claims
- More than 2,500 local, co-located medical and claim professionals focused on returning your injured employee to work as soon as medically appropriate.
- Specialized focus on claim investigation, return-to-work activities and critical/major case claim management.
- Travelers' unique Web site, mywcinfo.com, engages and educates employers and injured employees on workers compensation.
Includes copyrightable material of Travelers, used with permission.