USI draws on decades of experience as a leading risk management expert for podiatric medical professional liability to focus on providing comprehensive solutions, coverage, claims and risk control services to protect providers from a wide range of professional exposures.
You protect your patients. We protect you.
The goal of the USI Affinity Podiatric Program is to coordinate the best insurance products and risk management practices to make a truly customized program that meets the unique needs of podiatrists. We specialize just like you! So, whether you’re a solo practitioner or part of a large healthcare system, you can rest easy knowing our stability and experience is on your side.
Why USI Affinity?
Peace Of Mind
- Work with multiple carriers to craft individual solution for each Physician
- Traditional programs from non-specialized brokers provide inadequate protection, resulting in coverage gaps and significant out of pocket financial exposure.
- 90% national trial win rate; 80% of claims closed without payment
- Leveraging a national footprint to establish a cost-effective structure and provide a financial benefit for our clients
- Unique insurance solutions across the entire spectrum of carriers
- Claims-made and Occurrence coverage options to give you flexibility
- Comprehensive coverage in all 50 states and D.C.
Our Coverage Solutions
- Our core liability coverage offering protects you from lawsuits and damages of up to $1,000,000; additional limits available
- When combined, our coverage enhancements provide an additional $125,000+ of coverage at no additional premium
- Optional ancillary coverages available such as: Prior Acts, Cyber, & Regulatory